My Family

My Family
The beautiful King Family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The beginning of the End.

So My wife started a blog a few months ago. I have been thinking about starting one of my own. So I did.

Little about me and what this blog will be about.

I am a 27 year old husband of a beautiful and smart determined woman. Anne Marie came into my life and left many times but as we both found out we were meant to be together. She also brought an amazing and smart lil boy with her to my life. Conner is a 3 year old hyperactive boy who loves to play and loves to be shown new things. I am currently stationed in Iraq with the 278th ACR and will be home soon. I can not wait!! This time away from my family has shown me that I really do love and care for them both. I think about them daily. Never are they out of my mind.

Well this blog is going to be a way for me to get things out and to let people know what I am wanting and thinking about and also what is going on in my world. Randomness will be the main theme to this site. So be ready.

Hope you all enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment